Friday, August 24, 2012

Funny how...

Funny how someone comes into your life and changes everything you thought you knew about life...about love...maybe even about everything! When my husband and I decided to be romantically involved it hit me that he had changed everything about what I "KNEW" I wanted for my life...everything I thought I would/would not have/do. See, he and I had been friends (PLATONIC) for almost 5 years. I had never looked at him in a romantic way until about a few months before we actually started dating so theres "funny how" #1. There was also a time when I said I would NOT date a military man. I had a friend that had dated a few of them and just from hearing the horrible things from others I had decided that that was just not something I could ever see myself being open to. Funny how #2. I also didn't see myself even thinking about marriage until I was AT LEAST 27, funny how #3. & I never thought I'd see the day that I would actually love someone as much as I do him...funny how #4...If I seriously went down the list of all the "funny hows" I would be here forever. He really has changed my life, the way I view it, and the things I say...like "NEVER will I"...& I love it...and him, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment