Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sometimes I Cry...



So, here it is 2:30 p.m. in the day and I am crying. If I didn't know any better I'd think I were pregnant. The way my emotions have taken over my body, since this deployment began. It just sucks! Although I get to email Mi Amor almost everyday while he's away, I still can't help but hope for more. He's able to email but it never seems like enough. Enough time to talk, to laugh, to pray. Over email that is... I guess I'm just in shock because I can't help but remember how much we'd text if he were home. How much I miss and appreciate that so much more now that I no longer have it. I just miss him...so much. Sometimes so much that I literally wish there was a way for me to be frozen in time until he returns. I've never had to miss someone this much, I never have experienced this kind of heartache. I mean, of course I've had heartaches...but never this much. Where it hurts so bad JUST because you miss someone. Wishing you could be next to them...even if it's for a minute. It just sucks...but then I remind myself of how I have never felt this feeling, and how wonderful it is, to have someone...to miss.




No comments:

Post a Comment