Friday, August 24, 2012

So I've come to the conclusion...

That I am going to start couponing! If you're a military spouse you know that the military isn't the most promising career (income wise) UNLESS you are pretty high in rank. So if you and your MIL man/woman have not had the pleasure to move up in rank JUST YET (b/c it will come, if you want it to) you have to find ways to do everything to maximize your income! So I've decided, once my DH(Dear Husband) comes home I am totally going to be couponing. I've already began looking up ways to start now while I'm here in Miami so that I'm at least approaching the "intermediate couponer" stage by the time we move in together in December. Wish me luck! :)

Military or not, I think it's pretty smart to do it if you think it would be helpful to you, and or, your family to save money wherever you can! I always say, spend less on this have more to save or spend on that! :) Happy Couponing! I'll keep you guys updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment