Friday, August 31, 2012

One week of NO drama, just ONE!


I just wish I could have one GOOD week of NO *My side of the family* family drama...like, just ONE! Smh...

Story.

Of.

My.

Life.


There HAS to be a test somewhere in this...and God is using my family to test me. I'm passing, but with a "C" average. I just want some peace. Is that too much to ask? A week where I don't have a completely dysfunctional family of drama and chaos. Does that happen? Can it? Will it? *sigh*

As if going through my first deployment as a FRESH newlywed, moving to one of the most expensive cities in the world over 600 miles away from everything you know and are comfortable with to chase a dream that has the probability of 1/1,000,000th of a chance of actually happening with literally a dollar and a dream, isn't enough for one person to take...


But I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment