Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Miami



Before I leave for Miami I thought i would take a minute to express my feelings at the moment. This morning i found myself bursting into tears just because my best friend told me to stop by her job before leaving. I'm not sure what's wrong, why I'm so emotional, b/c this is what I want. I want to be the next big Tyra...so it's gonna take leaps of faith to make it. I guess I'm just worried, a little afraid, and optimistic at the same time. Here I am, leaving to go live in one of the most expensive cities in America and all I have is enough money for my first month of rent, gas money to get down there, and a dream that MILLIONS of other girls have. But in order to get things you've never gotten...you must do things that you have never done before. Okay dolls and gents...gotta go! I'm already running behind schedule. See ya at the top! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment