Thursday, August 9, 2012

No calls, no emails, once again..

Here it is... 1:43 pm my time and 7:43 pm yours and I have yet to receive any form of communication from you. I'm just stuck, heart feeling full of lead, with nothing to do. Why do I do this to myself every time? I sit, I wait, then finally I open up this notebook and vent away, trying to find a nice catchy line. yeah, I know you say you're busy but sometimes I think it's quite the lie. You have time to go out for drinks and have lots of fun with your shipmates without so much as  a "hey" or "goodbye". Now I see why It's so important for me to "psych" myself out. Im not the kinda girl that sits by the phone...wishing...hoping...praying that you would put an end to this communication drought. I'm tired of waiting and my patience has ran way past thin...so I'm done waiting (for calls or emails). & this thing of me doing so, has finally come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment