Friday, August 17, 2012

It gets better...

I had a chance to speak with my husband today via Skype and I noticed something very surprising. This deployment has really grown on me. I kind of figured this would happen but I didn't think it would so soon. You may be wondering what exactly I'm talking about. Well, when I say it gets better I mean missing him, feeling down, out and depressed b/c he's gone. Of course I still miss him like crazy and can't wait until he's home again but it's not as bad as it was a month ago...what I'm really trying to say is....It gets better. The loneliness, the slight separation anxiety, and missing him...

It all gets better. 

So If you're going through a deployment (Especially first time like myself) stay encouraged, stay positive, and know that it REALLY does get better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment