Thursday, August 9, 2012

Our 1st deployment...1 Month progression.

On August 12th it will have been exactly ONE month of our very first deployment. Although it seems as though it has been one year, I can't help but stay positive in all of this and daydream of the day when I can see him again. I've seriously tried everything in my power to stay busy so that I can free myself from the negative thoughts of my brain. Is he okay? What If he gets injured? What If...this or that? It's hard for us...military spouses. We are somehow expected to go on about our days as if the other half of who we are isn't missing from our lives. As if our husbands or wives are still able to greet us after a long day of work with a hug or a kiss. 

But what can you do? When you marry him...you marry them(the military). So the best thing we can all do, is what we've always done...Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment