Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rainy Days...

Oh, how I love thee...call me weird but a rainy Saturday is one of THE best days in the world...well, If you have nothing to do. Right now, I'm feeling the cool breeze of my tower and ceiling fan and I can't help but smile. What is it with me and rainy days? It's almost like a kid in a candy store how my eyes light up to wake up to the sound of the rain hitting my window pane. I actually get sad when it stops. 

Maybe it's the calming serenity it gives me. Or maybe it's the thought of being able to relax and not feeling as if I'm wasting away a good and beautiful day...who knows? I don't really care, to be honest. All I know is that I love them...and as far as today... I'm gonna sit in my bed, watch old movies, and relax. This would be absolutely perfect if there weren't one thing missing....YOU! 
*Meaning my husband, of course*


No comments:

Post a Comment